Land and Property Owners

If you own land or property we can help you with your town planning needs. From small building plots, homes, shops, or offices, through to larger sites and buildings we can help you turn your ideas in to reality.

We will work with you to understand your needs. Once we have agreed an approach our planners have the skills and expertise to work to produce the result you want. Working with you we can take your initial idea and turn your vision in to a deliverable project. So to find out how we can help make your project happen call us on 01282 872570, or email any of our team.

Working for you Kirkwells will negotiate you through the hoops of the town planning system. We can work to secure your site a development plan designation, represent you at planning committees and appeals, draw up your planning application, and negotiate on your behalf with local officials, politicians and communities. Putting at your disposal our mix of public and private sector experience. To find out more take a look at some of our  current and past projects.

Kirkwells understands your project is one of the most important things for you, so we will treat it in the same way and will nurture your project from idea to development on the ground.

For a discussion of your current needs and how Kirkwells can help you contact Michael Wellock on 01282 872570, or email Mick.



©Kirkwells Town Planners and Sustainable Development Consultants based at the Lancashire Digital Technology Centre in Burnley
Research • Planning Policy • Site Search • Site Appraisal • Planning Applications •  Appeals • Sustainable Development • Urban Design • Masterplanning • Heritage Statements • Bids for Funding • Neighbourhood Planning • Community Right to Build • Community Engagement • Training

Comments are closed.