THIS CONSULTATION HAS NOW CLOSED.
- DID YOU MISS THE DEADLINE?
- DOES THIS MEAN YOUR LAND AND PROPERTY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN MIDDLESBOROUGH’S FUTURE PLANS?
- MAKE SURE YOU NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN.
- KIRKWELLS TRACK THE WORK OF ALL LOCAL PLANNING AUTHORITIES.
- THIS ENSURES OUR CLIENTS RECEIVE THE BEST UP TO THE MINUTE, ACCURATE PLANNING ADVICE.
TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU CALL 01282 872570.
Middlesborough Council is reviewing a key aspect of the Local Development Framework. From 21st of May 2012 until 2nd of July 2012 views are being sought on the Housing Review Issues and Options Report.
For help on this or any other planning consultation call 01282 872570.
The Options Report responds to changes in economic circumstances (many allocated sites are no longer considered viable for development), and the changing national and regional planning policy context.
Views are now being sought on six key issues:
- Housing numbers
- Housing aspirations
- Spatial Strategy
- Successful delivery of regeneration sites
- Affordable housing
- Gypsies and Travellers
The full Options Report can be viewed here.
Does the Middlesborough plan review affect you?
Do you need help responding to the consultation? Call Kirkwells on 01282 872570.
©Kirkwells Town Planners and Sustainable Development Consultants based at the Lancashire Digital Technology Centre in Burnley www.kirkwells.co.uk
Research • Planning Policy • Site Search • Site Appraisal • Planning Applications • Appeals • Sustainable Development • Urban Design • Masterplanning • Heritage Statements • Bids for Funding • Neighbourhood Planning • Community Right to Build • Community Engagement • Training
Read more: Latest Planning News