THIS CONSULTATION HAS NOW CLOSED.
- DID YOU MISS THE DEADLINE?
- DOES THIS MEAN YOUR LAND AND PROPERTY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN RIBBLE VALLEY’S FUTURE PLANS?
- MAKE SURE YOU NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN.
- KIRKWELLS TRACK THE WORK OF ALL LOCAL PLANNING AUTHORITIES.
- THIS ENSURES OUR CLIENTS RECEIVE THE BEST UP TO THE MINUTE, ACCURATE PLANNING ADVICE.
TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU CALL 01282 872570.
Copeland Borough Council has announced it intends to submit the Core Strategy and Development Management Policies for Public Examination.
Ahead of the Examination views are now being sought until the 13th of July 2012 on the submitted Core Strategy.
Copies of the Plan and accompanying documents can be viewed here.
Need help on the Copeland Plan? Just call Kirkwells on 01282 872570 and ask for Mick, or email.
And don’t forget your FREE copy of Neighbourhood Planning News.
©Kirkwells Town Planners and Sustainable Development Consultants based at the Lancashire Digital Technology Centre in Burnley www.kirkwells.co.uk
Research • Planning Policy • Site Search • Site Appraisal • Planning Applications • Appeals • Sustainable Development • Urban Design • Masterplanning • Heritage Statements • Bids for Funding • Neighbourhood Planning • Community Right to Build • Community Engagement • Training
Read more: Latest Planning News