THIS CONSULTATION HAS NOW CLOSED.
- DID YOU MISS THE DEADLINE?
- DOES THIS MEAN YOUR LAND AND PROPERTY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN RIBBLE VALLEY’S FUTURE PLANS?
- MAKE SURE YOU NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN.
- KIRKWELLS TRACK THE WORK OF ALL LOCAL PLANNING AUTHORITIES.
- THIS ENSURES OUR CLIENTS RECEIVE THE BEST UP TO THE MINUTE, ACCURATE PLANNING ADVICE.
TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU CALL 01282 872570.
Stafford Borough Council are consulting on the next 20 years of development in the Borough.
‘The Plan for Stafford Borough – Strategic Policy Choices’ looks at key strategic decisions for the area including levels of housing provision, the scale of development and distribution of growth at Stafford, Stone and Key Service Villages.
The consultation runs until the 11th of July 2012.
- Will the future development of Stafford affect where you live?
- Will it affect your business?
- Do you need help getting to grips with this consultation?
- Do you need to make sure your views are taken on board by Stafford Council?
If the answer is yes call 01282 872570 , or email Michael for expert help.
To view ‘The Plan for Stafford Borough – Strategic Policy Choices’ click here.
©Kirkwells Town Planners and Sustainable Development Consultants based at the Lancashire Digital Technology Centre in Burnley www.kirkwells.co.uk
Research • Planning Policy • Site Search • Site Appraisal • Planning Applications • Appeals • Sustainable Development • Urban Design • Masterplanning • Heritage Statements • Bids for Funding • Neighbourhood Planning • Community Right to Build • Community Engagement • Training
Read more: Latest Planning News