THIS CONSULTATION HAS NOW CLOSED.
- DID YOU MISS THE DEADLINE?
- DOES THIS MEAN YOUR LAND AND PROPERTY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN RIBBLE VALLEY’S FUTURE PLANS?
- MAKE SURE YOU NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN.
- KIRKWELLS TRACK THE WORK OF ALL LOCAL PLANNING AUTHORITIES.
- THIS ENSURES OUR CLIENTS RECEIVE THE BEST UP TO THE MINUTE, ACCURATE PLANNING ADVICE.
TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU CALL 01282 872570.
The progress on identifying future development land in South Lakeland continues.
Do you need help making sure your site is considered for future development? If you do call 01282 872570 and find out how we can help you.
On 31 May 2012 the Land Allocations Development Plan Document was submitted to the Secretary of State for independent examination. The submission documents include the:
- Land Allocations DPD, Proposals Map and Inset Maps;
- Sustainability Appraisal Report;
- Consultation Statement and Representations Statement;
- Representations made on the Land Allocations DPD;
- Soundness Self-Assessment – including legal compliance, the ‘duty to co-operate’ and general conformity with the NPPF; and
- Other supporting documents relevant to the Land Allocations DPD
Copies of these documents can be viewed here.
At the same time, South Lakeland are also seeking views on whether the Land Allocations Document is in conformity with the National Planning Policy Framework. Submissions on this can be made until the 16th of July 2012.
If you are involved in the future planning of South Lakeland and are seeking expert advice Kirkwells can provide all the assistance you need. Just call 01282 872570.
©Kirkwells Town Planners and Sustainable Development Consultants based at the Lancashire Digital Technology Centre in Burnley www.kirkwells.co.uk
Research • Planning Policy • Site Search • Site Appraisal • Planning Applications • Appeals • Sustainable Development • Urban Design • Masterplanning • Heritage Statements • Bids for Funding • Neighbourhood Planning • Community Right to Build • Community Engagement • Training
Read more: Latest Planning News