This Consultation has CLOSED.
IF YOU MISSED IT. YOU NEED THIS.
After the suspension of the Examination in to the Wigan Core Strategy Wigan Council need to find more housing land.
For land owners this is a real opportunity to bring new housing sites forward.
Some of the options could mean release of greenfield land, including:
- Land safeguarded for future development at Standish
- Land safeguarded for future development at Golborne and Lowton
- Land in the Green Belt around Wigan
- Land in the Green Belt at Leigh
- Combinations of the above.
The consultation closes on the 11th of September 2012.
Full details of the Wigan consultation can be found in ‘Core Strategy: Options for addressing the shortfall of housing land, and other proposals’.
Wasting time chasing consultations? Let Kirkwells take the strain.