Harrogate Borough Council are consulting until the 21st of June 2013 on five new planning policy documents:
- Sites and Polices Development Plan Documents (DPD): Publication Draft
- Community Infrastrucure Levy Charging Schedule
- Homes for Local People Supplementary Planning Document
- Heritage Management Supplementary Planning Document
- Green Infrastructure Guide
For expert help to make sure your voice is heard in relation to any of these important consultations call Michael on 01282 872570 or email.
To view any of these documents click here.
©Kirkwells Town Planners and Sustainable Development Consultants based at the Lancashire Digital Technology Centre in Burnley www.kirkwells.co.uk
Research • Planning Policy • Site Search • Site Appraisal • Planning Applications • Appeals • Sustainable Development • Urban Design • Masterplanning • Heritage Statements • Bids for Funding • Neighbourhood Planning • Community Right to Build • Community Engagement • Training
Read more: Latest Planning News